Ladysmith Assessment & Therapeutic Services
Psychological assessments and in-depth therapy in a safe pastoral setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
We Can Help
Who Are LATS Practitioners?
- Dr. Holly J. Smith Registered Psychologist #1849
- Dr. Ronald S. Penner Registered Psychologist #0870
- Tracy Larson Registered Speech Language Pathologist #0244
- Nicholas Brossard Behavioral Intervention and Consulting
- Chloe McKinley Behavioral Consultant and Registered Clinical Counselor #10679
- Diana Sharpe Occupational Therapist
- William Galick Kinesiologist
- Philippa Brown Executive Assistant
What Do The Acronyms Mean On This Site?
- OT: Occupational Therapy
- SLP: Speech and Language Pathology
- RCC: Registered Clinical Counselor
- SHE: Sexual Health Educator
- LATS: Ladysmith Assessment & Therapeutic Services